HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL – COVID FREE
The Map of Flavours will take place at the Ioannis Vellidis Congress Centre in Helexpo TIF and will operate under all the necessary measures for the protection of participants and visitors. In case of changes in the protocol, which is now in force for the organization of trade fairs and social events, in order to avoid spreading the disease, the following regulations will be subject to modifications accordingly.
1. Entry to the Ioannis Vellidis Congress Centre will be allowed exclusively to people who have been vaccinated or have recovered from Covid by displaying the GreenPass (proof of vaccination/recovery SARS-Cov-2 or the EU COVID Certificate).
Upon displaying the proof of vaccination or recovery, everyone’s identification will be verified through a State Id card or a Passport.
2. Pre-registration is required for all visitors (not only for ticket holders but also for free-entry invitation holders).
You can register here
3. Entry will be regulated according to a maximum number of attendees. The quite spacious Ioannis Vellidis Congress Centre (3.500 square meters) is an ideal venue for hosting large numbers of visitors at any given time.
4. The entrance and the exit for the visitors and participants will each have their own single direction.
5. Distancing of 1.5 meters will be maintained.
6. At all times, each participant stand will be staffed with 2 employees provided by the participant.
7. Two seats are assigned for the visitors at each stand. (This regulation may be subject to modification in case the existing measures change).
8. The use of masks is compulsory for participants and visitors. (This regulation may be subject to modification in case the existing measures change).
9. Upon their entry, each visitor will receive a glass for the wine tasting and an individual spittoon. The contents of the glasses and the spittoons will be emptied in the numerous bins which will be spread out inside the venue.
10. Protective measures also include:
- Sufficient ventilation,
- Disinfection points,
- Audio announcements, conveying bilingual messages on a regular basis,
- Visual messages on banners presenting the health and safety measures.Allow us to mention once again that the above measures may be subject to modifications in the case of revisions in the protocol which is now in force for the organization of trade fairs and social events, in order to avoid the spread of the disease.